We are pleased and proud to announce the release of the latest version of Natural HR.
We have been working very hard over the past few months mainly based on your feedback and feature requests and are now launching version 4.0 which contains a multitude of new features.
The main area which has benefited from this release is Time off where you can now use any time off type to deduct holidays, allow staff to take time off in lieu, have different time-off settings for different sites and, most eagerly awaited, take time off in hours or days.
The feature list for version 4.0 includes:
- Localisation – timezones, languages and international date formats
- New page for global time off settings in Company menu
- Added optional different carryover rules and holiday years linked to company site
- Changed time off types setup to allow holiday deductions from any type with legacy type Paid Time Off left in place
- Added time off in lieu option for Time Off type with calculation based on times entered on time sheets
- Add time off in hours or days
- When setting up Company users, option to email new account details to user
- Option to make Company Holidays mandatory and auto deducting from employee holiday allowance
- Where workers are entering timesheets beginning before and ending after midnight option to stop validation error caused by end time being before start time
- HMRC notification option linked to Real Time Information (RTI) in employee self-service update address with option to link to form for direct entry by employee
- In Edit Employee, the top menu items now work correctly allowing you to move forwards and backwards within the section without needing to click next (assuming mandatory fields have been filled in)
- Google calendar integration with company calendar
- Employee directory
- Printable employee file
We hope you will agree that this is a another leap forward for Natural HR – as always, we have updated the Administrators guide (you can download the guide any time by clicking the question mark icon at the top of the main Natural HR screen) and, if you should run into any problems, then you can check out our new knowledge base at http://support.naturalhr.com and log a ticket if you cannot find the answer.
We are already working on the next release with more leading-edge features but, in the meantime, enjoy the new release and please do let us know how you get on.