Record and track all company assets within one central system, helping to improve your onboarding and offboarding processes and maintain control of company property.
Record and track company assets
Provide an on-demand view of company assets
Collate information about your business’ assets and inventory in one central cloud system, track who an asset is assigned to, log details about an asset and much more.
Our asset tracking software will:
- Keep track of all assets that are currently assigned to employees and know which you have available to issue
- Monitor the condition, warranty and purchase price of your assets
- Automate your asset management processes and reduce admin
- Monitor asset usage and ensure compliance
Monitor access to assets
Ensure employees only have access to the assets they need
With visibility into your pool of assets, you can make sure that each employee is only issued with the devices, assets, tools and software they need to be able to carry out their job.
Asset management software can help you:
- Monitor which employees have which assets and in which location
- Ensure your new starters are always kitted out with the support and systems they need to carry out their role as part of your onboarding process
- Execute a robust check-in/check-out process that ensures complete visibility of an asset’s status
Save money replacing assets
Improve the lifespan of your inventory
With Natural HR, you can effectively track maintenance schedules for your assets and ensure they are always at peak performance, however complex.
- Understand which assets require updates or maintenance in order to extend the life of your assets
- Set automated reminders that notify you of expiration dates and licence renewals and, in the case of company cars, remind you when MOT, tax, roadside cover or insurance is due for renewal
- Minimise the risk of asset theft or fraudulent activity (i.e. a departing employee returns a different mobile device or model of PC) with a comprehensive asset list, and quickly resolve instances of misplace asset list and quickly resolve instances of misplaced assets
Monitor company assets
01. Track asset lifecycles
Follow your company assets throughout their lifecycle; from procurement and maintenance through to retirement and disposal.
Simplify asset visibility
02. Updated records of all assets
Gain instant insight into the current statuses, condition and holders of all company assets and better understand which assets are readily available.
Streamline asset management
03. Effectively manage company assets
Manage all company assets from across different locations with ease and make recovering them from employees a simple task.
Asset Management FAQs
Business assets comprise anything of value that a company owns, produces or otherwise benefits from. Examples of company assets include cash and stocks to inventory, cars, property, office equipment, and computer hardware.
Asset management (sometimes also referred to as ‘asset monitoring’ or ‘equipment tracking’) can refer to the management of funds, i.e. financial assets such as stocks and investments. In this context, asset management is designed to help the company grow their financial portfolio.
For example, asset management can also refer to the management of tangible company equipment and belongings, computing equipment and vehicles. This type of asset management tracks the location of assets as well as information pertaining to its condition and data such as warranty and price.
A fixed asset, or noncurrent asset, is a tangible asset that a company uses in the production or delivery of goods or services and expects to own for longer than a year.
Examples of fixed assets include:
Fixed assets are often referred to as “property, plant and equipment” (PP&E).
The opposite of a fixed asset is a current asset. A current asset is something that is expected to be consumed quickly. Cash, for instance, is an example of a current asset. Company inventory is also a type of current asset.
Every business needs to invest in asset monitoring. Effective tracking of assets ensures businesses know exactly what they currently own as well as its location, condition and value.
Failure to track assets effectively opens up the potential for criminal activity such as theft and fraud, making it more difficult to locate lost or misplaced inventory.
Staff may be able to claim tax relief for additional household costs, such as gas and electricity, metered water, as well as both business phone calls if they are contracted to work at home regularly. This relief will be £6 a week from 6 April 2020 (for previous tax years, the rate is £4 a week).
Flexible, feature-rich modules
“From an HR perspective, it has everything we need. Once we set up all of our processes, workflows and triggers onto Natural HR, we will really start to see the impact. The processes that we currently have in place on Natural HR are already saving us time.”Anne DyerHR Director