Helping the construction industry to better engage, manage and pay their people.
Operating throughout the UK, the construction industry employs 3.1 million workers, approximately 10% total of the country’s employment rate. Construction output in the UK is more than £110 billion per annum and contributes to 7% of GDP.
Playing an integral part of the UK economy, the industry is home to over 280,000 businesses, with a quarter of UK production being within the public sector and the remaining three-quarters privately. However, with such paramount importance, construction companies have a reputation for completing projects under tight deadlines and limited resources, leaving HR departments who manage multi-site operations feeling overstretched.
This is where Natural HR’s all-in-one HR and payroll software can help you better manage your people, create automated and paperless processes while making smarter business decisions.
Is the estimated growth of global construction in the upcoming year
The percentage of projects that came within 10% of their original deadlines during the past 3 years
the percentage of firms report increasing construction prices due to labour shortages
What are your ongoing challenges?
A comprehensive database that houses all of your multi-site workers’ and contractors’ information, in one place.
- Securely maintain key documentation and legislation, including employee’s rights to work details
- Effortlessly manage all of your admin and create a paperless HR department
- Keep track of annual leave, sickness, absenteeism
Empower your workers to manage their own information from anywhere, at anytime.
- Instantly allow employees to submit their working and claim for high travel expenses
- Track employee development and identify the skills and experience needed to carry out new projects
- Transform employee engagement and relations by improving performance management across multi-site operations
Create and share dashboards utilising real-time data in graphs, charts or tables to transform your employee experience.
- Choose from over 30 popular reports or create your own to gain powerful business insights about your workforce
- Gain a clear snapshot of accurate and reliable data, including the completion of health and safety training
- Simple and effective reporting to avoid project delays through absences and availability
"Natural HR ticked all the boxes. From an HR perspective, it has everything we need. The last system we used was too complex for our needs. It is an easy system to use and that’s what we wanted."
Proven to deliver
Natural HR is used by hundreds of businesses across multiple countries around the globe, including Breyer Group, a renowned construction speciliast.
With 400+ employees, the company’s HR director, Anne Dyer found herself overseeing the day-to-day management of the business, everything from recruitment and on-boarding to general staff enquiries.
“For the staff that use it day-to-day for absence management and their managers; the feedback we’ve had has been positive. It’s an easy system to use and that’s what we wanted.”
“When we were looking in the marketplace, we found massive differences in offerings between the different systems available with regards to what you get: what’s included, what isn’t, what training you get.”
Anne and her team have a bit more work to do before they’re fully underway, but just by setting up their processes, workflows and triggers, they can already see the massive impact of Natural HR.