Create and share dashboards utilising real-time data in graphs, charts or tables to transform your employee experience and drive accountability with KPIs.
Make sense of your people data
Uncover powerful employee insights
Effortlessly process and analyse your HR data to uncover insights into your workforce, policies and practices.
- Choose from over 30 of the most popular reports or create your own
- Uncover key insights, spot trends in employee data and make more informed business decisions
- Identify important people metrics and understand their impact on employees
Save valuable HR time
Create stunning HR reports in seconds
Free up time to focus on more important HR tasks with intuitive analytics that mean you can ensure every decision is driven by data.
- Filter, sort and group your data with ease, and download your reports in a range of formats including PDF and CSV
- Create custom reports that showcase the metrics that matter most to your business: from staff satisfaction and churn to recruitments cost and trends in absenteeism
- Generate detailed reports in seconds that are fit for the boardroom
Analyse people trends
Make sense of your people data
Tailored reports will help you to make sense of the powerful HR data your business owns, allowing you to focus on what really matters: your people.
- Create personal dashboards that display the metrics that are most important to you
- Track trends in your people data overtime to uncover deep insight into your entire business
- Identify any issues with ease, get notified of these and make changes before they become problematic
Easy access to powerful metrics
01. Understand what matters most
All the data in Natural HR is reportable so you can craft bespoke reports and track the information that matters most in your business.
Make data driven decisions
02. Use data to fuel your business’ decision making
Make better decisions, plan for the future, identify areas for improvement and connect with your employees.
Safe and secure
03. Keep your HR reports away from prying eyes
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and store your HR reports in a secure environment where they are only accessible to whoever you deem necessary.
Analytics and Reporting FAQs
Analytics is business data with analysis, information and insight that you can act on to make informed business decisions. Reports present and state information, often in great detail and are based on the pieces of information you put in them and design.
Here are some common HR KPIs that you can often work with when conducting analytics and reporting.
- Time to fill: the length of time between an opening being identified and the position being filled.
- Time to hire: the time a candidate spends from application to receiving an offer.
- Turnover rate: the rate at which you lose or gain employees over a specific time period.
- Absenteeism rate: the percentage of time lost to unscheduled employee absences.
- Approval turnaround: the time it takes managers to approve timecards and/or for HR to approve timesheets.
- Training success rate: the percentage of employees who complete their training in full.
Predictive analytics is probably the most important uses of HR analytics. Using the right data, your HR team will be able to identify:
- Predict who will leave the company through conditions such as performance or learning and development.
- Make budgeting easier by gaining oversight into common expenditures, from salary to equipment.
- Predict the performance of new hires
Analytics and reporting can help companies make better decisions by showing present and historical data within the scope of their business, allowing businesses to analyse trends that can help increase revenue, productivity, and efficiency. The data and reporting can then be used to accurately predict future events related to the actions of consumers and market trends and assist in creating more efficient processes that could lead to an increase in revenue.
Big data analytics can help provide businesses with the oversight needed to make informed and educated recommendations on the company’s direction, such as what new products to launch or what the expected revenue for the next financial year will be. These factors enable businesses to make more revenue.
A business will use data and analytics for several reasons, including finding patterns within datasets, analysing data from multiple silos in one easy-to-view dataset, monitoring business KPIs and trends in real-time, and supporting informed decision-making with the most current information available.
Flexible, feature-rich modules
“From an HR perspective, it has everything we need. Once we set up all of our processes, workflows and triggers onto Natural HR, we will really start to see the impact. The processes that we currently have in place on Natural HR are already saving us time.”Anne DyerHR Director