A comprehensive database that houses all of your employee information, in one place.
Empower your employees
Save time and give your people the power to manage their own HR requests and employee information anywhere, at any time.
- Simple annual leave and holiday requests
- Efficiently manage their personal development
- Easy access to their HR file from any internet connected device
HR made easy
Instantly find employee information, contracts, holiday records, sick days and more in one central, secure HR database.
- Effortlessly manage your all of your HR admin
- Onboard employees with ease using automated workflows
- Keep track of annual leave, sickness, absenteeism and much more
You’re in safe hands
Natural HR is built from the ground up with security in mind. Your data is stored in highly secure UK data centres to the highest GDPR compliant standards.
- Your data is fully backed up every four hours
- We are externally audited and certified to ISO 27001 standards
- Two-factor authentication means only your employees can access your system
Effortless people management
01. Better support your people
Natural HR delivers everything you need to support your people so that they can thrive and better contribute to productivity and business growth.
Secure employee database
02. Streamline your compliance
All of your employee data is stored in a GDPR compliant database so you can rest assured that all sensitive information is kept safe and secure around the clock.
Information that’s always up to date
03. Minimise costly errors
With one single database that employees can freely update, you’ll always have the latest information to hand and avoid any mistakes in an employee’s record.
People Management FAQs
People management is defined as a set of practices that encompass the end-to-end processes of talent acquisition, talent optimisation, and talent retention within the company. It’s all about providing continued support for the business and guidance for the employees of an organisation through their lifecycle.
If you’ve been in your job for less than a month, you don’t have to give notice unless the contract or terms and conditions require you to. If you’ve been in your job for more than one month, you must provide at least one week’s notice. Otherwise, it can depend on your contract of employment.
This type of dismissal is when you dismiss someone instantly without notice or pay in lieu of notice, usually because of gross misconduct. This is often for reasons like theft, fraud, and violence.
This depends on the process set out in your employee handbook and shows why it’s essential to include absence information. Generally speaking, a good SaaS HR platform will allow your employee to register that they are sick. However, you may have an additional policy where they must contact a specific person within the business.
Some interview questions are discriminatory and avoided by almost all employers as these could infringe on a persons ‘protected characteristics these include:
- Where do you live?
- What country are you from?
- How many sickness days did you take in your last job?
- What year did you graduate?
- Are you pregnant? Are you married? Do you have kids you’ll have to collect early from school each day?
- Are there any religious holidays you observe?
- Who did you vote for?
- Have you been convicted of a crime?
- Do you have any disabilities?
- How old are you?
- What is your sexual orientation?
- Do you smoke?
Flexible, feature-rich modules
The National Motorcycle Museum
“As an HR professional looking after just under 500 people, Natural HR gives me exactly what I need and importantly, gives me opportunities to develop new practices.”Mark McHughGroup HR and Health & Safety Manager