Make performance management less of an admin headache and create custom appraisal forms that meet your needs, automate distribution and send out timely reminders.
Simple performance management
Efficiently improve employee performance
Understand precisely how to help your people to improve performance. Compare and track trends in performance by individual, department and across the entire company.
- Set goals for your employees and follow their progress
- Identify high-performing employees and explore ways to help underperformers improve
- Create performance reviews, request peer reviews, schedule meetings and send automatic reminders for your team
Boost employee engagement
Make it easy for your employees to give feedback
Deliver a platform that enables your employees to give fast feedback, provide reviews of their peers and track their attainment of goals.
- Allow employees to track their progress against pre-defined goals and monitor their own performance improvements
- Send 360 feedback requests to an employee’s colleagues to gauge performance and empower them to do the same for their peers
- Make it easy for employees to provide and receive real-time recognition, feedback and social praise
Track performance trends
Create company performance reports effortlessly
Beautiful reports that allow you to track performance across departments, teams, managers and locations with ease so you can identify any issues, make improvements and even prevent future performance issues from arising.
- Report on all performance management data and identify key trends in your people
- Give your managers an easy way to monitor goal progress, review notes and schedule performance reviews with their team
- Use the 9-box grid methodology to assess the current performance and potential of your employees
Monitor employee performance
01. Track employee performance
Track performance throughout an employee’s lifecycle, monitor progress and follow their development at your company.
Identify high performers
02. Boost employee performance
Gain instant insight into performance of your employees, allow them to provide and receive feedback, identify training needs and craft plans to improve motivation and engagement.
Improve employee performance
03. Identify any weaknesses
Identify any underperforming employees and make plans for improvement with additional training or support to help them feel more valued.
National Motorcycle Museum
“As an HR professional looking after just under 500 people, Natural HR gives me exactly what I need and importantly, gives me opportunities to develop new practices.”Mark McHughGroup HR and Health & Safety Manager