Empower your employees to manage their own information from anywhere, at anytime.
Providing employees with the power to self-service their data
Ignite your workforce
Self-service puts your employees at the forefront of their own data – radically reducing the admin burden on your HR department.
- Instant annual leave and holiday requests
- Effortlessly manage personal records and details
- Improve personal development with simple training applications
Enhance data security
Maintain accurate HR data
With a cloud-based solution, employees can update their personal information in a secure environment, providing HR with full transparency of records and an up to date employee database.
- Gain a clear snapshot of accurate and reliable employee data
- Create a secure, paperless HR department
- Access employee data from anywhere, at anytime
Rediscover your love for HR
01. Relinquish HR admin
As your employees spend more time on their own requests and information, HR is left to focus on what matters most, the people.
Create a happy workforce
02. Promote positive feedback
Employees can recognise their colleagues for going the extra mile, boosting workforce morale and employee retention.
Be the driver for success
03. Increase employee engagement
Gifting your employees the control to manage their own HR increases the level of workforce engagement, collaboration and productivity.
HR Self-Service FAQs
With a self-service HR software, your employees will have access to their own personal data and records, so they can keep it up to date, resolve any queries. They will also be able to carry out simple tasks such as request holidays, change their address and complete appraisal forms allowing HR to focus on more high-level tasks such as recruitment, onboarding and other tasks.
The critical aspects of a strong password are length (the longer the better); a mix of letters (upper and lower case), numbers, and symbols. Likewise, it should make sure that there are no ties to your personal information.
There is a minimum right to paid holiday, but your employer may offer more than this. The main things you should know about holiday rights are:
- Your staff are entitled to a minimum of 5.6 weeks paid annual leave, or 28 days for someone working five days a week.
- If your staff are working part-time, then they are entitled to the same level of holiday pro-rata. Currently, this is 5.6 times their usual working week. For example, 22.4 days for someone working four days a week.
- Staff start building up holiday as soon as they start working for you.
- The business can control when staff take their holiday.
- When somebody leaves your company, they are entitled to pay for any holiday that they’ve not taken.
- Both bank and public holidays can be included in the minimum entitlement that your staff are entitled to.
Flexible, feature-rich modules
The National Motorcycle Museum
“As an HR professional looking after just under 500 people, Natural HR gives me exactly what I need and importantly, gives me opportunities to develop new practices.”Mark McHughGroup HR and Health & Safety Manager