Accelerate employee development and identify your organisation’s rising stars with Natural HR’s succession planning and competency framework.
Start as you mean to go on
Wow your employees from day one
Give your new starters everything they need to hit the ground running and provide a seamless onboarding experience.
- Welcome new team members with personalised messages and access to important documents and their employee card – all accessible from a single system
- Automate your internal new hire processes and ensure employees are able to get started in their new role faster
- Help your employees to plan their careers with development goals, performance objectives and peer-led feedback requests
Create a fulfilling work experience
Allow your employees to thrive
Engage your employees at every stage of the employee lifecycle: from recruitment through to L&D and remuneration management.
- Get instant insights into employee performance and identify those that should be developed for leadership positions
- Track individual team progress towards departmental and organisational goals
- Use the 9-box grid methodology to evaluate the potential of each employee and work to improve those that are underperforming
Help employees to visualise success
Align employees with company objectives
Create goals that contribute directly to your company’s objective and track progress against these at individual and team level.
- Set individual and department-level goals and schedule performance reviews to track progress
- Assess employee skills and create personalised plans for their continued development
- Anticipate any gaps in leadership and create succession plans across teams and locations
Develop your workforce
01. Anticipate employees’ needs
Understand where your people are excelling and where they need development to ensure your team is always at the top of its game.
02. Give your employees a voice
Provide regular feedback and allow employees to request training, specify their development goals and career aspirations.
Understand your employees
03. Improve insight into trends
Use insights into your workforce to inform decisions and monitor trends in retention, employee potential and much more.
Talent Management FAQs
Talent management seeks to attract, identify, develop, engage, retain and deploy individuals who are considered particularly valuable to an organisation. It should align with business goals and strategic objectives.
Implementing this within your business can help build a high-performance workplace, encourage a ‘learning’ organisation, add value to your employer brand, and improve diversity management.
A skills gap is the difference between the skills needed to do a particular job and those that are available. Not addressing it can cause impacts such as;
- A loss of productivity
- A higher rate of staff turnover
- Lower levels of morale
- Lower-quality work
- An inability to expand the business
- A loss of revenue
There are a number of steps that you must undertake, but the first is to take a closer look at employee performance in order to identify skill gaps. This is known as a Skills Gap Analysis. This involves gathering employee data in order to determine competency and performance gaps and find root causes that need addressing. How do you identify a skills gap within a business?
Soft skills include the personal attributes, personality traits, and communications skills that are needed to be successful on the job. Common soft skills include:
- Creative thinking
- Work ethic
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Conflict resolution
Employees have only about 1% of their work time, that’s on average, 5 minutes a day, devoted to professional development. However, only 12% of learners say they apply the skills received from training to their jobs.
HMRC state that tax relief is allowable for training expenses only when the training is wholly for business purposes. For instance, when it’s claimed against seminars and courses that update existing business or professional knowledge, and includes training required to maintain membership of a professional body.
Flexible, feature-rich modules
“From an HR perspective, it has everything we need. Once we set up all of our processes, workflows and triggers onto Natural HR, we will really start to see the impact. The processes that we currently have in place on Natural HR are already saving us time.”Anne DyerHR Director