Helping the technology industry to better engage, manage and pay their people.
The UK tech sector raised the third-highest amount of venture capital (VC) investment in the world (behind the United States and China), hitting a record high of £15 billion – a significant proportion of the £43.1 billion raised by European companies. However, most of the capital raised by UK firms (£10.5 billion) went to those in London.
Data from the previous year suggests that the IT industry is making encouraging strides, with job openings increasing by 50 percent from the year’s low point in July. Since then, vacancies have climbed at a monthly average of 2.6 percent, with 75,353 open job adverts in November alone (Tech Nation: UK tech sector shows growth and resilience).
Despite these encouraging statistics, only a minority of global tech CEOs (42%) plan to upskill more than half of their workforce in digital capabilities during the next three years.
This leaves HR leaders with the uphill task of leading the transformation of their company. Natural HR’s all-in-one HR and payroll software can help you better nurture valuable talent, align your mobile workforce and prepare to immerse future technologies.
of HR executives in tech companies recognise the need for workforce transformation
despite this, only half of the corespondents have a transformation plan in place
only a third believe they have the resources to action the transformation
What are your ongoing challenges?
Training & Development
Develop a strong learning culture while providing training that supports rapid change in the fast-paced industry.
- Progress your employees’ professional development, enhancing their technical data and programming skills
- Self-service functionality empowers employees to request training that boosts their upskilling trajectory
- Gain a clear understanding of an employee’s skill set, helping to prepare them for future advances in technology with succession planning
Create and share dashboards utilising real-time data in graphs, charts or tables to drive accountability with KPIs.
- Identify any issues with ease, get notified of these and make changes before they become problematic
- Uncover key insights, spot trends in employee data and make more informed business decisions
- Seamlessly pull through and consolidate important data through different APIs and generate detailed reports in seconds that are fit for the boardroom
Streamline each crucial stage of your recruitment process, from creating the job adverts to analysing hiring costs.
- Create workflows at each recruitment stage to notify those involved of a candidate’s progress
- Improve the quality of your hires and engage with the best candidates in your talent pool
- Deliver a consistent and engaging recruitment process that enhances your employer brand and helps create the foundations for a successful onboarding initiative
”We work with world-leading software. That’s what we sell to our customers. Not having an HR system that was fit for purpose, if not best in class, just didn’t fit with our culture.Helen ScaresHuman Resources Manager | Solid Solutions
Proven to deliver
Natural HR is used by hundreds of businesses across multiple countries around the globe, including Solid Solutions, a leading CAD software supplier.
Upon joining the business to form the HR department of one, HR Manager, Helen Scares relied on limited internal systems to manage and engage employees, with even the simplest of data requests becoming a challenge.
Natural HR has since enhanced Solid Solution’s employee experience, befitting of a business at the technological edge. This is done by having centralised employee data that facilitates simplified reporting.
Implemented in the Autumn of 2018, the Natural HR system had seen high adoption rates right across all business functions – with Helen quick to praise the system as an ‘easy sell’ to the workforce.
Impressed by the continuous improvements, there’s still plenty more functionality to explore. Helen is eager to roll out more of Natural HR to the company, which sees her attention shift to the recruitment module.